Posted: 2017-11-29, Closing: 2017-12-22
Where: Pharmasave Drugs National (Ltd.) Office
8411 – 200 Street, Suite 201
Langley, BC. V2Y 0E7
Position Title: Merchandising Support Representative (Contract)
Location: Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd. (Langley, BC)
Type: Full time – 3 Month Contract, Effective February 2018
Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent community pharmacies. Founded in 1981 and now with more than 640 stores across Canada, Pharmasave has focused on building a national platform of community-based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced National office in Langley, BC.
The successful candidate will join our close knit team on a temporary basis to provide assistance to our Merchandising Support department. If you enjoy a challenge in fast paced environment, have superior organization /communications skills, and are a detail oriented team player then we are looking for you!
- Coordinates seasonal prebooks on behalf of the department and communicates program opportunities in a clear concise manner to stores
- collects and verifies information as submitted by vendors
- coordinates opportunities between key stakeholders ensuring accuracy prior to publication
- manages the print of seasonal prebooks with printers
- communicate offerings to internal stakeholders, regional offices, stores and wholesalers
- processes orders on behalf of stores
- Interfaces with our category management team, vendor community, wholesale partners, and regional offices on a regular basis to ensure that established practices, and procedures are maintained and followed
- Verifies information with various sources above for accuracy, effectively managing any discrepancies to ensure business and systems processes have been met all while managing tight timelines
- Provides general administrative support to the Merchandising Department as required
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Knowledge of merchandising and store business processes an asset
- Strong organizational, planning, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Very strong attention to detail and able to learn quickly in a changing environment
- Able to work effectively in a high pressure, fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively in team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to take initiative and have excellent follow up and problem-solving skills
- Experience in all aspects of MS Office suite and strong Excel skills are a must
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward a résumé stating wage expectations in confidence to the Merchandising Department by December 22, 2017.
Note: Please identify the complete position title in the subject line of your email.
Please do not fax or mail your resumes, email online only. This position is only open to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Merchandising Department