Posted: 2017-09-25, Closing: 2017-12-25
Where: 121 Charles Street West
Kitchener, ON. N2G 1H6
- Knowledge of Kroll software.
- Specialty Compounding Experience is definitely a strong asset.
- Blister packaging experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Hard worker, efficient, reliable and multitask skills.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Contact: Ehab Abdel Sayed