Posted: 2017-11-29, Closing: 2017-12-15
Where: Pharmasave Drugs National (Ltd.) Office
8411 – 200 Street, Suite 201
Langley, BC. V2Y 0E7
Position Title: Private Label Support Representative (Contract)
Location: Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd. (Langley, BC)
Type: Part time, Contract Position: January 2018 – December 2018
Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent community pharmacies. Founded in 1981 and now with more than 640 stores across Canada, Pharmasave has focused on building a national platform of community-based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced National office in Langley, BC.
The successful candidate will join our close knit team and become a key contributor to our Private Label department. If you enjoy a challenge in a fast paced environment, have superior organization/communications skills, and are a detail oriented team player then we are looking for you!
- Provides assistance in artwork proofing, the launch and implementation of new Pharmasave Brand products, and liaising with Manufacturers and third party art houses.
- Verifies artwork to brand standards with various sources for accuracy, effectively managing any discrepancies to ensure business requirements have been met, all while managing tight timelines.
- Liaise with supply partners and internal departments in relation to regulatory requirements for artwork changes
- Communicates new product launches and product updates to our stores, regional offices and wholesale partners.
- Maintains databases associated with artwork, images and product development
- Provides general administrative support to the Private Label team as required
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Strong attention to detail with organizational, planning, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Able to work collaboratively in team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Retail merchandising experience and Private Label products management an asset
- Experience in all aspects of MS Office suite including Word and Excel
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward a résumé stating wage expectations in confidence to the Merchandising Department by December 15, 2017.
Note: Please identify the complete position title in the subject line of your email.
Please do not fax or mail your resumes, email online only. This position is only open to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Merchandising Department