IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS SITE.
- Your Consent: By using the Site and accessing any of the Content, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any policies that are published by us. If you choose to access this Site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You agree to review this Agreement and any other applicable rules or policies from time to time to keep informed of any amendments or additions. We may revise these terms from time to time by updating or revising this Agreement. The revised Agreement will be effective as of the date of its posting on the Site.
- WARNING! This Site provides a variety of information and links related to health, fitness and medical products and permits you to register to receive a variety of information. THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR BY REGISTERING WITH THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR DOCTOR, PHARMACIST, OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABELS. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR PROVIDED BY US TO YOU TO PRESCRIBE A MEDICATION, OR DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. When using any information and articles provided in the Content or Site for any purpose, we advise you to consult a qualified professional to verify accuracy and application to you. We do not warrant any particular results or the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information, comments or articles in the Content or Site. The Content is provided “as is” and without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, or warranty or condition of merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. The Content could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Use of Content We own this Site and the Content. This Site and the Content is only for your personal, non-commercial, or educational purposes. You may not copy, distribute, publish or make any commercial use of any Content. You are permitted to print or download for the purpose of displaying, copies of the Content, provided:
- such copies are kept in your sole possession or control;
- you reproduce and include the whole of any proprietary notices, including copyright and trademark notices on the copies;
- you do not publish, sell, transfer, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, transmit or otherwise use the Content for any purpose whatsoever; and
- you acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Content except as provided herein, would result in damages to us, which could not be adequately compensated for in damages by monetary award. Accordingly, in the event of any such breach, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity, we are entitled as a matter of right to apply to a Court of competent jurisdiction for relief by way of restraining order, injunction, decree or otherwise, as may be appropriate to ensure compliance with this Agreement.
You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the Content, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without our express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing one our name, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
The only way the above terms in this Section 4 do not apply to you is if you have our express prior written consent.
Any unauthorized use of this Site will terminate the permission or license granted by this Agreement and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress), and communications regulations and statutes.
- Waiver of Liability You agree to assume all risks in your use of the Site and Content. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree what we (and our store owners and operators operating under license from us, our regional Pharmasave licensors and any other authorized party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Content or Site and the respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, servants, agents and employees) (collectively, the “Releasees”) will not be liable for and you waive all claims against any or all of the Releasees for any lost profits or lost opportunity, loss, injury, stress or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, or special which you suffer arising out of or in consequence of your access to or use or misuse of the Content or Site, or caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure or other cause of action with respect to the Content or Site, even if the Releasees (or any of them) we have been advised of the possibility of such defect, error, fault, or failure. You acknowledge that you have been advised by us to undertake your own due diligence with respect to the Site and Content. We make no representation that the Content contained in the Site is appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, or any other jurisdictions.Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or conditions, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
- Trademarks The trademarks used on this Site are trademarks of Pharmasave Drugs Ltd. used under license by Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd., including among others:
- Live Well with Pharmasave
- PS Design
- Well Informed
Other trademarks or names mentioned on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks or names on this Site does not create any licence or other rights in these marks or names. Any unauthorized use of any of the trademarks is strictly prohibited.
- Links & Endorsements
- This Site contains links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). Third Party Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for anything on Third Party Sites, including text, images, graphics, email, alerts, notifications, executable applications, software, underlying HTML, or other content, services and other policies including privacy policies, if any, offered through Third Party Sites by the providers of Third Party Sites. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies, if any, of Third Party Sites.
- We do not endorse the products or services of anyone else, including any third party products or services mentioned or referred to in or through any information, comments or material in, or linked from or to the Content or Site. References to any such products or services are not endorsements or approval of such products or services.
- Because some websites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in Third Party Sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to Third Party Sites.
- Jurisdiction This Site is a British Columbia Site, and this Agreement, and the application or interpretation hereof will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would apply a different body of law. All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or in respect of any defined legal relationship associated therewith or derived therefrom, will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre. The appointing authority will be the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre. The case will be administered by the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre in accordance with its rules. The place of arbitration will be Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement will prevent us from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief before any court having jurisdiction over you or otherwise over such subject matter.
- Termination Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
- Severability If any provision of this Agreement will be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.